Monday 7 September 2020

U

 Hello my name is Shontayne, I personally like gaming (like a normal teen would) 

I go to Bay of island college, my culture is maori.

I have 7 brothers and 2 sisters.

At school I’m good at maths & music, at school i really enjoy playing piano and I also like note taking in social studies. What i find challenging is to write paragraphs about a topic that i’m not use to writing about. 

My goals this year in SST is to try be able to paragraphs with ez and not to struggle writing about my topic.



2 comments:

  1. Hi shontayne
    I really like your work you have been doing at bay of islands i hope it is like you have imagined it when you were at primary those stuff you are good at really relate to the stuff im good at so i really think ypu have improved when you were at primary to now and maybe when your free you can check out my blog
    http://kpsnoahc.blogspot.com/
    Later

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok good job. What I interesting was gaming and what I found helpful was nothing because there was nothing helpful in your blog post but u did a good job

    ReplyDelete